Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Day 29, Monday, October 12, 2009 - 165 miles

We hit the road again just as the sky was showing a bit of light (the differences in sunrise and sunset between being in the eastern end of the time zone at Acadia and toward the western end in Kentucky is very noticeable). We made good time, taking a couple stops to stretch. I did get in trouble as I tried to park in back of a McDonald's to find not enough parking and a delivery trailer blocking the exit. I had to drive through the take-out window lane to get out. I got strange looks from the kids in the take-out window and the car I had to cut in front of to get out.
It was good to get "home". Pru's dog Cuddles was very glad to see her. We are parking at Pru's house because the trailer is too big to get up the hill to Mom's house. We walked up there and spent most of the afternoon with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment